Dr. Lori A Gould Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori A Gould?

Amazing doctor and staff! Has provided excellent care for my family since my oldest daughter was born four years ago. Every parent should have the peace of mind she provides knowing their child is getting the best care.

Dr. Gould is an excellent Physician! She's amazing with a great bed side manner. I feel my children are in good hands with her care!

Always had a good experience

My son has not had any problems or illness, so I can't speak for how well she diagnoses problems. But we've been very pleased with Dr. Gould and the nurses. They are so friendly and always remember us. Dr. Gould seems to be genuinely caring and concerned with my son's overall health and progress.

LOVE Dr. Gould and her staff!!!

My husband and I truly cannot praise Dr. Gould enough. As a first time mom and super WORRIED about EVERYTHING.... Dr.Gould as well as her staff made me know that my baby was okay everytime I had a concern. I called a lot and showed up for every concern. They are so friendly and try to determine the problem as opposed to just prescribing a medication. She gets to the route of the problem. My baby had the choking/spitting up syndrome and Dr. Gould had me add rice cereal to her bottle with the breast milk. Worked like a charm. Other friends' babies were placed on medication. So happy to be with Dr. Gould!

The BEST Pediatrician EVER!

Finding a pediatrician that you love is so hard. In our case, it was much harder to decide on one since our daughter has Down syndrome. I could not have found a more compassionate, educated and all around great pediatrician than Dr Gould. Only wish I had found her when my 3 older kids we little.

Dr.Gould is an amazing doctor and she loves the kids she takes care of!!!!!!