2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lori A Hansen?

Dr Hansen is a good doctor, but the business office at Yankton Medical Clinic is very rude, disrespectful and difficult to deal with. So I will not step foot in the clinic again. I realize this is not Dr Hanson fault, but it ruins the experience and makes it VERY unpleasant to go to Dr.

I recently was hospitalized for respitory failure, one of the drs that came in was lori hanson, she made a big deal out of how important it was that i come and see her in her office. ( knowing i am waiting for disability to start ) when i show up for the appointment I did not have fifty dollars and they won't bill me so she refused to see me. So i can only surmise she only cares about the $ Not the patiants

Birth Control

Dr. Lori A Hansen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yankton, SD.

Dr. Lori A Hansen Is this you?