Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori G Hyden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lori G Hyden has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Lori G Hyden has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Hyden tried to treat my Preeclampsia at a hospital that my son would have died had he been delivered. When questioned about me moving to a larger hospital she was very rude and told my mom to read the guidelines book. My mother demanded the hospital to move me immediately and I delivered that night.
They can be bad at calling you back in a state of an emergency, they don't care, lies and sometimes didn't show when I had an appointment, doesn't listen, tells me different plans on my care, and doesn't look at my chart. When you try to talk to her she can be very stern at times. Some of the staff are unprofessional and talk behind her back. When she has a room full of people to see, she skips important checks on the baby and makes unlogical lies to get you out the door so that she can see her next patient. Seen lots of OBGYN's, but none as uncaring as this one. I am looking for a different one.
Dr. Harvey is very down to earth. We always felt comfortable with her and never intimidated. She was always willing to answer any questions that we had. The staff is also excellent. Very flexible with appointments and we NEVER had to wait.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Methodist Hospitals Of Dallas
Dr. Lori G Hyden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lori G Hyden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Claremore, OK.