Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori A Hubbard has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lori A Hubbard has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Lori A Hubbard has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lori A Hubbard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Kept telling me that being tired and dizzy was normal but doesn't order my glucose and blood panel until 32 weeks (normal between 24-28 weeks). Turns out I had pregnancy related anemia and had been struggling with it the entire time. When we found out, she made light of the situation. Furthermore, at the birth she was condescending and made a joke about my vagina... hardly the time.
I liked her as my doctor up until the last two months of my pregnancy. At 37 weeks I had growth scan bc I had been measuring ahead.My baby was an estimate d 7 1/2 pounds at 37 weeks. And yes my due date was correct. She had told me that around 39 weeks she usually asks about when youd want to induce.She also told me that with the size of the baby i shouldnt carry too much past my due date.Well I go in at 39 weeks after waiting for a long time so long I had to pee again after giving my sample. you have to wait an hour to see her in the waiting room really bad if you need to be somewhere else.she was busy in a hurry checked me and that was that... In hind sight I shouldve spoken up. I go in at 40 weeks and am told to expect a call to schedule induction. No one calls so I call next day, she scheduled my induction for 41 WEEKS! ! I delivered a 10 lb 21 inch long baby girl. She got her shoulders stuck (shoulder distocia) shed swallowed marconium they had to push on my belly trying to break her shoulders so she could get out. They almost had to push her back and do a c section! ! She had to be taken to nicu I did not hold my baby for 4 hours...And she had to stay in nicu overnight. This was all likely preventable had she not made me carry 41 stinkin weeks... in case your curious pre preg weight was 120-125 and 5'5 ...yes a 10 lb baby ... thankfully she was ok and very strong
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Lori A Hubbard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lori A Hubbard in this video.
Dr. Lori A Hubbard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.