Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lori A Karol has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lori A Karol has the following 19 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Fusion
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Lori A Karol has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lori A Karol is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
when we first came to Texas Scottish Rites, I was a mother full of questions, worries, concerns, and doubts. My son has now been treated by Dr. Karol for almost 3 years and I have the utmost confidence in her. I have never completely trusted a physician before, till now. Dr. Karol is direct, open and honest, answers all of my questions, makes herself available, has a gentle bedside manner with my son, and gives me the reassurance I need, as a mother of a child with disabilities, that he is in the best hands he could possibly be in. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Karol and we are so thankful she is here for us.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
34 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Scottish Rite Hospital For Children
Dr. Lori A Karol accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Scottish Rite Hospital For Children, 2222 Welborn St, Dallas, TX
Dr. Lori A Karol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.