Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lori L Poelstra has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Lori L Poelstra has the following 4 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 3 of 3
Not really a pain doc
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lori L Poelstra - Posted on August 16th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lori L Poelstra - Posted on May 31st, 2015
Dr. Lori Poelstra has helped me in pain management for several years. She has made it possible to be functional and pain free throughout the years. All my experiences with her has been positive and I would and do recommend her to anyone in pain and searching for the best. I love how her care and friendliness make one feel like one of her family. I feel safe and that I'm well taken care of by her and her wonderful staff of nurses.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lori L Poelstra - Posted on June 22nd, 2009
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Lori L Poelstra Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsTHE SPINE INSTITUTE ON THE EMERALD COAST, 155 Crystal Beach Dr Ste 200, Destin, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lori L Poelstra, MD - Pain Medicine in Destin, FL, in this video.
Dr. Lori L Poelstra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Destin, FL.