Dr. Lori M King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori M King?

Don't waste your time...still sick/no help

Charged me $100.00 for a 5 minute consultation and didnt' even check my nose for which I had an infection in, no prescription given, just told me to keep doing what I had been doing. She couldn't even recommend an OTC drug. The Pharmacist at Tom Thumb was more helpful than her ... wish I could have given her my $100 instead. My husband and I have been sick with the same upper respitory infection for 8 - 10 days and his dr. gave him a steroid shot and antibiotic. Needless to say...I won't be back to see Dr. Lori King.

love her! and him!

ive been seeing chris king and lori king for ever and i just love them. so polite and caring. you are definitely not just a check here. also if you dont have $$$ to drop every time you come in they can set up a payment plan. love them! this is the best office ive been to by far.

Dr. Lori M King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.