Dr. Lori M Luzi Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lori M Luzi?

A complete turn around since July 2013

Back in 2013 I wrote an outstanding review of this MD. Since that time, my opinion of her and Highgate Medical Group has changed drastically!!! I received what is nothing more that an ultimatum that I must comply with 2 screenings that I told her up front I would not do under any circumstances. As a result of my refusal to capitulate, I have been terminated. I will never recommend this practice to anyone!

Terrible

Terrible experience. I called in for a problem at 10:00am. A nurse called me back promptly at 10:30. I was told a Dr. Needed to look at my chart. After 3 calls because of extreme pain I was told the Dr. Would look at my chart around 4:00pm. At 5:30 I still had not received a call so I called again only to be told the Dr. Called in a script, the WRONG script. I informed the nurse and she said, I'm sorry, the Dr. Is gone for the day. You will have to call again tomorrow. The doctor is Lori Luzi.

Quality of service has slipped.

Bad experience

She wasn't ready for my visit., she doesn't even know what tests I did. After I told her about the tests I did, she realized and check my test results. Then told me that everything is normal and I can go. When I want to ask her a question about other than my results, she told me to take another appointment for that! I told her I don't think I will come back then she started to arguing with me and told me that she spend too much time with me! Pardon me but I am not responsible for waiting for you doing your homework late! Long story short, if you don't have to see her give a change to another doctor... Because she doesn't even show any sign of that she was sorry for what she did or doesn't seem she will change her behavior at all! Good luck.

Patient ignored

I originally was going to see her because I needed a pcp, then I was in an mva and developed several health complications after. As a doctor she is completely rude and incompetent, especially since she never bothered to read my patient background for baseline information.. As for the medical complications I developed, she deferred all treatment to my other specialists then berated ME for not personally keeping her in the loop, even though she gets CC'd on all treatments, procedures and hospital visits; she even rolled her eyes and snickered when I told her about an alternative treatment I decided to do to improve and relieve some pain I was having. As for wait time, even if I book the first appointment time of the ONE DAY SHE'S ONLY IN THE OFFICE, she is always 45 min. to an hour behind... Then she rushes in and tells me she can't be expected to get and document everything in 15 min - last I checked, if she was on time, I might actually have a full appointment! Over all her bedside manner is cold, she doesn't pay attention to patient needs or concerns and makes you feel like a burden on her time.

I have been a patient of Dr. Luzi for several years and have been extremely happy with the services provided by her and the entire staff. She takes the time personally during every visit to listen and answer all my questions. I always feel that Dr. Luzi and her team care about my well being and are very thorough in ordering tests to determine the causes of and diagnose any issues I may be having. I highly recommend her and the staff.

Excellent practitioner!!

I have only been associated with Dr. Luzi for a brief period of time and I am very impressed. She is an excellent practitioner. I was very surprised that she performs many of the routine tasks that are normally delegated to MA's, LPN's, etc. She is respectful of personal preferences and choices concerning screenings and tests. She does not bully, strong-arm or attempt to change one's mind when there is a refusal pertaining to a recommendation. She very much respects self-determination. I must also comment about the NP, Sharon Tasner. She is a lovely woman. Very polished and professional. She has a delightful sense of humor! She is an asset to Highgate Medical. The office staff and medical support staff are polite and courteous. I appreciate being addressed by my title and surname. I have only one regret.......I wish I'd found this group sooner!! They are top notch!!

Dr. Lori M Luzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.