Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori A Lynch
Dr. Lori A Lynch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology and Pathology. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lori A Lynch has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.<br>Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Lori A Lynch has the following 3 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
Dr. Lori A Lynch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Lynch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Lori A Lynch Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
More about Dr. Lori A Lynch
Privileges at St. Mary's, Warrick and Evansville campuses
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lori A Lynch, MD - Pathology in Evansville, IN, in this video.
Dr. Lori A Lynch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Evansville, IN.