Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori A Moyers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lori A Moyers has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lori A Moyers has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Fantastic person and great doctor! This person has always helped my family and friends that I send to her over the years! This doctor even volunteered her time to go on the stand before the judge and allow him to ask her questions regarding my disabled son in order to get him much needed help for his rare neurological disorder. Bedside manner and loyal person not to mention that if you have a problem she will not hesitate to tell you the truth concerning your health matters! Just can not say enough about this doctor!
I spent 2 hours in the waiting room. My appt. was at 3:00 and I was finally called back at 5:00. When Dr. Moyers came in to the room she asked a few questions and spent a total of 14 minutes with me. She told me to wait a while to see if the problem would go away on its own, she didnt even look at my history to discover that I had been through this once before and instead of waiting she needed to take care fo the issue or refer me to someone who could. Dr. Moyers sees to many patients in a day and she has no idea what is going on. Her staff is rude, discourteous and downright mean.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Lori A Moyers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lori A Moyers in this video.
Dr. Lori A Moyers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Girardeau, MO.