Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori L Nesslein has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Congenital Anomalies
- Premature Infants
- Congenital Heart Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
We met Dr. Nesslein a couple of hours before our (very) small and premature daughter was born. She took all the time we needed to answer our questions before surgery, and took excellent care of her as soon as she was born. THANK YOU. She has been following up with us, and continues to see our tiny baby in the NICU. (On rotation, of course, but Dr. Nesslein is her assigned pediatrician. She also, by far, has the best bedside mannar in such a stressful and uncertian time.) I am so greatful she was on call that night.
Dr. Lori Nesslein is the best pediatric doctor ever.We met her when she was taking care of our very sick hild at Cincinnati Childrens Hospital. If it weren't for her, I don't know where we would be now.She is a great person & doctor. We miss her & wish her all the best.Forth Worth is very lucky to have her on board. We hope they appreciate her like we did
22 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Lori L Nesslein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, 1301 Pennsylvania Ave, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Lori L Nesslein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.