Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori R Roust has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lori R Roust has the following 15 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Nutrition Disorders
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes, Type 2
Dr. Lori R Roust has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Terrible doesn't explain anything or listen to you. Not helpful at all. She is in silo doesn't care about anything other than what your lab basic reads. She doesn't want to know what you as thyroid patient experiences. In a small box thinking. You have to follow up crazy and she doesn't explain anything well. Terrible even putting in lab tests. She is a malpractice nightmare. Do you know if you go to her first within Mayo you can't change doctors. They would rather see you leave. Would totally express to you don't go to her. Her office leadership worse than her.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
32 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Lori R Roust accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lori R Roust is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.