Dr. Lori S Shelnitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori S Shelnitz?

Always a nice experience

A longtime skin docter patient

I am a 72 year old patient of Dr. Shelnitz. I have been to several skin drs. over the years probably 17 basil cell and one squamous cell. Reason: irish,never sun block, worked outside, x ray treatments for acne as a teen etc. I like her and settled with her because she is on time does her job and i have confidence in her. I'm not there to make a friend or could care less about bedside manner. I read reviews that say they weren't given a gown or the nurse had to explain this or that. Does a DR. now have to be a baby sitter and phycologist? I'm hapy with her coming in doing her job and moving on to the next patient. I would recomend her to everyone who doesn't need someone to hold their hand and explain every time she touches an instrument .

She is GREAT

great

Great staff, makes me feel comfortable, caring, effective treatment

My entire neighborhood sees Dr. shelnitz. My entire family, including parents and children f Have seen her for years. We always enjoy the personal nature of the visits. She has never failed to solve our issues. I will continue to recommend Dr Shelnitz to family and friends.

This doctor is fantastic. She was recommended to me by several friends, who also love her. I had a full body exam. She explained everything to me, and counseled me on skin care. I felt like she was genuinely interested in me. I will definitely recommend her.

Patient = Interruption to Dr. Shelnitz

Dr Shelnitz lacks in courtesy and basic interpersonal skills. I was treated like an interruption to her day as a patient. I was there for a full body scan, which is uncomfortable to begin with and then to be treated poorly, made it much worse. I had to point out the spot on my face to her, which ended up being basal cell carcinoma. She never warned me that she was going to shove a needle in my face for the biopsy as there was zero conversation. Thankfully, her nurse was there to explain or answer the questions I had. I would highly recommend you steer away from scheduling an appt. with Dr. Shelnitz.

The staff was very helpful and nice. My wait time was very short, hardly had time to put my gown on until the doctor came in , she was all business ,went right to work , I felt very rushed ,no more than 10 minutes from undressing to redressing and out the door.

Total disappontment in a minor procedure that was performed in the office - I felt like a side of beef- in and out in a hurry and I never was given a hospital gown to put on for something removed from my shoulder ! - no followup asked for (this should have been requested) and the letter sent with the results had too many medical terms in in to understand. Dr. Shelnitz did not explain the procedure and when I asked a question, I was told it will be in the cover letter I received in the office - never answered my questions.

Best MD I've ever encountered

Dr. Shelnitz is an outstanding physician.First of all I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to see her. Dr. Shelnitz has always been able to correctly diagnose my symptoms and I've always found her to be friendly and caring.