Dr. Lori Shirley-Wenzel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Shirley-Wenzel?

Best Dr Ever

Dr.Wenzel is the best ! She is kind and compassionate and makes her patients feel like she really cares. 5 stars all the way !

Super doctor who takes time to listen and work with you on treatments. I find it difficult going to other doctors when necessary.

Not enough Stars!

Dr Shirley-Wenzel goes beyond 4 stars in her medical and personal attributes!! She takes time to listen, recap and investigate what you present to her about why you were there for an appointment. She displays professionalism and compassion. She is by far one of the finest doctors that I have ever trusted. The respect she shows to me extends to her staff as well. She runs her office extremely well and her Staff are some of the finest group of people I have ever met. Dr Wenzel was recommended to me by a Friend over 5yrs ago and I am so blessed that she is in my corner now taking care of my medical needs...Thank you Dr Wenzel!!

This is a compassionate, insightful individual. She listens. I feel so much better with the meds that she prescribed.

Due to her thoroughness, Dr. Shirley-Wenzel found a thyroid nodule that another MD missed. The nodule turned out to be medullary thyroid cancer-she saved my life. Also, her care and concern in our other medical needs was outstanding.

Great

Best doctor I have been to in years. Takes the time to listen to your issues and offers practical advice. I am truly blessed to have Dr. Wenzel in my corner!!

Dr. Lori Shirley-Wenzel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.