Dr. Lori Spencer Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lori Spencer?

Assurance in Skin Care

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Dr. Spencer has been my Determologist, since we relocated to DE, 7 years ago. She has been accurate in her diagnosis of various skin issues. She is a good communicator, and has a good sense of humor. I always feel that I'm under good care.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

I didn't feel she heard my concerns

Get a stopwatch out! Exactly 6 minutes. No talking.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

unhappy

Posted on February 16th, 2016

This doctor couldn't care less about what I was there for. She and her assistant treated me like I was wasting her time. I was still asking questions when she was running out the door.

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Very professional bedside manner but friendly. Concise diagnosis but in no way rushed .Have been a patient for a # of years now. Very happy.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

The experience I had with Doctor Spencer, I left very disapointed.She didn't take the time to listen. Her bedside manner was very poor and she very rude if a question was asked. she was short with answers and didn't even take the time to look at was going on with me. She did not make a accurate diagnosis do to the fact she didn't even take time to look at the rash that I have had for months. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Dr. Spencer spent time with me and discussed the different types of treatment for my diagnoses. She took into consideration my concerns when deciding the route of treatment. Also, took great care in removing my mole with minimal scarring and reassurance of a positive outcome.

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Dr. Spencer is very sweet and caring. She answers any questions that you have, and does not rush to get you in and out of your appointment. She is taking care of my husband now, and has taken care of my 11-year-old son.

Posted on August 6th, 2012

I have had multiple moles removed by Dr. Spencer. She spends more time talking to her assistant than to me, and when she does speak to me, she is somewhat cold. Does always seem very rushed, and when I express concern about scarring, doesn't seem to care. I have had moles removed by other derms, with very minimal scaring. With Dr. Spencer it is VERY noticeable and she shrugs off any other methods of removal to lessen the likelihood.

Posted on October 25th, 2011

Surprised to see the negative reviews. Dr. Spencer was very professional. She worked with me in diagnosing an uncommon skin condition. I had previously seen 2 other doctors who told me it was dermatitis. It didn't respond to treatment and Dr. Spencer spent tons of time with me figuring out the problem and coming up with an appropriate treatment. My experience was very positive, and thanks to her I will not end up with widespread scarring, which I would have if the appropriate diagnosis was not made.

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

I had visited the office twice to get a the same two warts removed....by freezing them. However, both attempts were unsuccessful but the pain and healing process was still present. I am currently on this site to find a competent dermatologist to finalize the removal of these same warts.

Unhappy Experience

Posted on February 5th, 2011

I had a miserable expereince. Would not recommend.