Dr. Lori M Sweitzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori M Sweitzer?

Wonderful doctor!

Dr Sweitzer & her staff are VERY thorough & professional. She is also warm & personable. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new OB/GYN in the Annapolis area.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Lori is an amazing doctor I had the best pregnancy experience with her. She always gave me options. Explained things until I truly understood them. Very patient and kind. Glad to be a patient of hers .

Excellent doctor, looking forward to delivering

I absolutely love Dr Sweitzer, I conceived twins through SGF, I had a complication and ended up at BWMC. SGF was not very reasuring and did not explain the reason for my complication nor would they bring me in for an early appointment.mthe hospital was absolutely useless, I left there really afraid that something terrible was wrong. Dr Sweitzer was able to fit me in immediately, explained what the issue was and help ease my mind, as well as answering any questions I had and more. I look forward to all of my visits with her and cannot wait to deliver my babies.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Great doctor !! I used her for my last delivery approx 18 months ago and absolutely loved her!!! delivery was great she was quite and just let everytghing happen naturually, I loved her so much that I am once agian pregnant with my 3rd and final child and was seeing a diff doc closer to where I live now and they just werent as calm and informational nor open as Lori that I changed Insurance providers just to be able to go back to Mrs Sweitzer

Professional physician

My only problem was that after a c-section it left me with a terrible scar that I have been searching for another physician to fix

Excellent!

This was my first time seeing Dr. Sweitzer, but it won't be my last. She was professional, courteous and thorough. I had questions which she answered, then asked if I had more. She took the time to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied with my appt. A true rare find in today's medical world!

Dr. Lori M Sweitzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.