Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori C Talbot has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lori C Talbot has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Lori C Talbot is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I moved to this area 12 yrs. ago. My so-in-laws & family has been seeing Dr. Talbot &/or her associate for her practice entirety in this area. They highly recommended I see Dr. Talbot as my primary physician. Upon doing so and since I have Never been disappointed in my care & treatment by her and office staff. My career in the health care as a nurse administrator has given me the knowledge to assess doctors, colleagues, nurses, staff, etc,,, I have never experienced such wonderful care! If I can help it I will never leave her, hahaha
Have never met a more caring or compassionate doctor. Dr Talbot is the only doctor I will ever see.
Excellant doctor. I have been going to her for about 8 years, she's always been very nice and very professional. There has never been more than a 15 minute wait to get in to see her and never a problem getting an appointment when needed. The entire staff are a pleasure to deal with. Thank God for small town doctors, their the best!
Dr. Talbot is a holistic practitioner in every sense of the word. She recognizes that health encompasses both body and mind, and chooses to work cooperatively with patients instead of taking an "I'm the doctor" stance. My daughter loves her and feels completely at ease with her, and that is saying something for a teenager!
Dr. Lori Talbot is not a good doctor to see. She thought that I was always lying to my parents about why I was sick when I saw her. She wasn't really that nice or caring, in my opinion, she was very inconsiderate. I wish that she would listen to her patients more. It also seemed like she was trying to judge me because of how sick I was. She doesn't know how to properly diagnose symptoms. I will never go to see this doctor ever again if i'm sick.I wish that Dr.Talbot would be nicer and more caring to her patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
34 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Lori C Talbot accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouth Cumberland Medical Associates, 215 Back Neck Rd, Bridgeton, NJ
Dr. Lori C Talbot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeton, NJ.