Dr. Lori C Talbot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori C Talbot?

Healthcare at its best

I moved to this area 12 yrs. ago. My so-in-laws & family has been seeing Dr. Talbot &/or her associate for her practice entirety in this area. They highly recommended I see Dr. Talbot as my primary physician. Upon doing so and since I have Never been disappointed in my care & treatment by her and office staff. My career in the health care as a nurse administrator has given me the knowledge to assess doctors, colleagues, nurses, staff, etc,,, I have never experienced such wonderful care! If I can help it I will never leave her, hahaha

Have never met a more caring or compassionate doctor. Dr Talbot is the only doctor I will ever see.

Dr. Talbot's Office

Excellant doctor. I have been going to her for about 8 years, she's always been very nice and very professional. There has never been more than a 15 minute wait to get in to see her and never a problem getting an appointment when needed. The entire staff are a pleasure to deal with. Thank God for small town doctors, their the best!

Conscientious and caring

Dr. Talbot is a holistic practitioner in every sense of the word. She recognizes that health encompasses both body and mind, and chooses to work cooperatively with patients instead of taking an "I'm the doctor" stance. My daughter loves her and feels completely at ease with her, and that is saying something for a teenager!

Dr. Lori Talbot

Dr. Lori Talbot is not a good doctor to see. She thought that I was always lying to my parents about why I was sick when I saw her. She wasn't really that nice or caring, in my opinion, she was very inconsiderate. I wish that she would listen to her patients more. It also seemed like she was trying to judge me because of how sick I was. She doesn't know how to properly diagnose symptoms. I will never go to see this doctor ever again if i'm sick.I wish that Dr.Talbot would be nicer and more caring to her patients.

cares about patients

Dr. Talbot takes her oath of to do no harm to heart. She is the most caring, thoughful and involved doctor I have ever met. You will never be rushed thru a visit with Dr. Talbot. She cares not only about her patients' physical health, but also about their emotional health. She recognizes the need to treat both

iowe my well being to dr. l. talbot