Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori Wagner
Dr. Lori Wagner, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Tampa, FL (and 9 other locations). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with The Tampa General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori Wagner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
Terrible doctor, cold, rude, accusatory. I love all my doctors and this is my first time having her and I absolutely could not stand her. I will be calling the clinic and changing doctors. She accused me of facing something because I had followed up with 1 specialist when there were 3 possibilities. She was not understanding or friendly. She was put of line, and said all these things in front of people. I became so frustrated with her disrespect I returned the attitude and she reacted badly. She suggested I see a therapist and although I explained I did not need that - she continually suggested. This woman does not deserve this job and should not be working with people,as everythingabout her is not patient friendly.
Dr. Wagner is the epitome of what I view as a "welfare" doctor. Her patient interaction is cold and without empathy for the patient's concerns or condition. In a word she's a poor physician and should consider leaving the profession. I would give her less than 1 star if that option was available. As a point of reference I can speak with some authority as I'm a PA.
I went into her office for a sample breast exam and she confronted me about an appointment that was cancelled over 3 months ago with her assistant nurse giggling as she inquired more information I felt as if I was being bombarded the reason for my visit was because I had a tumor and my right breast I tried to explain to her the reason why I cancelled my appointment being that my husband had been deployed has no sitter and all of the appointment dates that you got shot the schedule was at a inconvenient time with me being in school but she did not listen she had a attitude the whole time she constantly questioning me I felt that it was inappropriate
Dr. Wagner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Tampa General Hospital
25 Years Experience
New York Institute of Technology
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Lori Wagner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lori Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.