Is Dr. Lori L Wallower the right Doctor for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori L Wallower
Dr. Lori L Wallower, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dillsburg, PA, with another office in Dillsburg, PA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wallower is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital A Geisinger Affiliate. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lori L Wallower has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lori L Wallower has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Lori L Wallower is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lori L Wallower - Posted on February 22nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lori L Wallower - Posted on October 16th, 2012
I've been a patient of Dr. Wallowers for 7 years now. She is a not just accurate with her diagnosis, but is a wonderful, caring doctor who truly listens to her patients. While that is a fantastic trait to have, it does have its drawbacks because often, if you have an afternoon appt, you can plan on it running 20 or so minutes behind. Regardless of the wait, I would never go anywhere or to anyone else.
Dr. Wallower is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Lori L Wallower accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lori L Wallower is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dillsburg, PA.