More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori A Walsh has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Down Syndrome
- Child Development
- Chronic Illness
- Preventive Medicine
- Developmental Disorders
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Breastfeeding Problems
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
My 2 kids (ages 3 and 4) have been seeing Dr. Walsh for a little over 3 years now. Dr. Walsh is keenly attuned to her little patients and supportive of parents at the same time. She always sends us home with loads of information and resources to turn to for further directions or help. My kids are comfortable with her and she takes their personalities into account as she gives advice. Highly recommended! 😆
Childrens Memorial Hospital
Dr. Lori A Walsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGlenbrook Pediatrics Sc, 2551 Compass Rd Ste 100, Glenview, IL
Dr. Lori A Walsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenview, IL.