Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori A Walsh MD
Dr. Lori A Walsh has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lori A Walsh has the following 19 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Down Syndrome
- Child Development
- Chronic Illness
- Preventive Medicine
- Developmental Disorders
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Breastfeeding Problems
Dr. Lori A Walsh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Really knows her stuff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lori A Walsh - Posted on December 17th, 2016
My 2 kids (ages 3 and 4) have been seeing Dr. Walsh for a little over 3 years now. Dr. Walsh is keenly attuned to her little patients and supportive of parents at the same time. She always sends us home with loads of information and resources to turn to for further directions or help. My kids are comfortable with her and she takes their personalities into account as she gives advice. Highly recommended! 😆
Best pediatrician around
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lori A Walsh - Posted on November 21st, 2010
Childrens Memorial Hospital
Dr. Lori A Walsh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Lori A Walsh
"Our office provides the most updated pediatric care with compassion. Our goal is to educate parents & support children."
Locations & DirectionsGLENBROOK PEDIATRICS SC, 2551 Compass Rd Ste 100, Glenview, IL
Dr. Lori A Walsh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glenview, IL.