Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori Wendricks House has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 8
I really liked Dr. Wendricks but felt like she had no idea who I was everytime I met with her. I guess that's the nature of the beast when you work for a giant office like Dean, and your office days are jam packed with seeing patients. That also leads to extremely long wait times in the examining room after the nurse does her once-over with you. It was not abnormal for me to way 30-45 mins for Dr. W once I was done with the nurse. I was disappointed she had no advice to help me deal with sciatica pain I was having; she almost acted like it was the first time someone had complained about it during pregnancy, and suggested I speak with a physical therapist. Overall, she's a great doc. Just don't expect the nice, one-on-one time with this OB/GYN.
22 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Lori Wendricks House accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDean Clinic, 1821 S Stoughton Rd, Madison, WI
Dr. Lori Wendricks House is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Madison, WI.