Dr. Lori Williams Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lori Williams?

5 STAR DOCTOR

Posted on April 4th, 2017

MY WIFE AND I ARE NEW PATIENTS WITH DR WILLIAMS. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER. SHE IS WELCOMING, COURTEOUS, KNOWLEDGEABLE, ATTENTIVE. SHE LISTENS AND CAREFULLY EXPLAINS HER DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OPTIONS. WE COULD NOT ASK MORE OF OUR PRIMARY PHYSICAN

Compassionate but not a good diagnostician

Posted on May 31st, 2012

The Dr. is good and listens, however she does not know much about making diagnosis. For her everything comes down to stress.Missed several important symptoms. The staff in the office rude, arrogant, ignorant.

the whole package

Posted on September 5th, 2011

I hod many medical problems in my 50 yrs and have seen many doctors.After so many bad experiences with male drs I sought out a female for both gyn and med issues.I only wish I made that decision long before I did.Ive been with Dr Lori for around 10 yrs and she is compassionate, kind,and treats you like a friend.She takes the time, even though her plate is overflowing,to know your backgound and you as a whole so that she can asess your whole proplem not just the issue at hand.She will treat what she qualified to treat and make recomendations and give you options for anything else.To have finally found a doctor who actually listens to you and makes you feel like you are her only patient,especially as a patient with fibromyalgia and all that entails, has been a Godsend to me, and I love her for it.

Posted on August 31st, 2011

She is very caring and understanding. She LISTENS to you and will seek out other doctors if she does not have an answer. She is also very down to earth and will return your calls quickly.

Caring

Posted on August 12th, 2011

It is hard to find a doctor that is caring and compassionate. What impressed me most of all about Dr. Williams is that she actually listens. No matter what the issue she is right on top of it. i fell at work and hit my head. I went to see Dr. Williams. She was very concerned about the amount of bruising I was experiencing. She immediately sent me for testing, this was on a Friday. Saturday I received a call from Dr. Williams, not from her office home but from a personal number with the results. She took the time to call me on a weekend when she was not even in the office. This was many years ago and I still continue to get that treatment from Dr. Williams and her staff. Thank You Dr. Williams for truly caring..

I have never had a better experience

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr. Lori is not only exceptionally qualified... but she takes the time to really get to know her patients and her concern and follow-up is something that I have never experienced in another Doctor's care. I hope she knows how much we all appreciate her!

patient since 2007

Posted on February 11th, 2011

Great MD very pleased.

Posted on September 29th, 2010

Very pleased so far...i switched to Dr Williams because i was dissatisfied with my previous Dr. She came highley recommended from a current patient and i have been satisfied with the results so far...i even swithched my daughter to her as well.

NICE JOB WILLIAMS