Dr. Lori J Zimmerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori J Zimmerman?

Dr. Zimmerman was VERY kind to my niece who was in a lot of pain. We were there to have the prolotherapy done. She spent a LOT of time with us and we were impressed with her. I have not seen many doctors that have the kindness and empathy of Dr. Zimmerman.

This was the first doctor to diagnose my thyroid problem and help me. She spent time with me to discuss the test results and explained the best treatment. Highly recommended.

excellent doctor

I struggle with stomach issues for years and every doctor I went to told me ibs. She was the first doctor to actually run blood test and diagnosis celiacs. I was so grateful to get an answer and she offered me tons of information about it and helped with finding places to buy gluten free.

Just doesn't listen

Not recommended. If you are someone on the heavy side or are not in need of a doctor very often, don't choose her. She has a "One size fits all" attitude about weight loss. She did not recommend routine tests that could have saved one of my family members from having to have several surgeries.

Dr. Lori J Zimmerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Manchester, IN.