- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Loriana M Cirlig MD
Dr. Loriana M Cirlig, MD is a doctor primarily located in Los Gatos, CA. They have 20 years of experience. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Loriana M Cirlig has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Loriana M Cirlig has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Loriana M Cirlig Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Loriana M Cirlig
As Board Certified Physician I am very versatile and able to handle just about anyone who walks through the door. That ranges from emergency room, urgent care to inpatient and outpatient services to long term care. I have been practicing for the past 17 years of which the past 6 also as active ER physician. This makes me very comfortable to quickly building a relationship with my patients, as many of them would often say “I love being your patient, you listen and you explain things the way I can understand”. I love my practice, I am very passionate about my profession and given the choice, I would chose to be a physician again. I love the daily challenge to providing my patients with an answer. I specialize in Adult comprehensive physical examinations, Surgical clearance, Women’s Health, Geriatric Medicine, Children’s Health, Well Child Examinations, Management acute illnesses, Management chronic illnesses, Biopsy and Excision Skin Lesions, Preventative Medicine. All Major Insurances and Medicare accepted.