Dr. Lorin J Freedman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lorin J Freedman?

Never go to this insensitive doctor

Dr. Freedman was insensitive, rude, down right mean. I will never recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Freedman was very thorough in the way he went about diagnosing the condition that is causing me to experience double vision (Myasthenia). He also let me know exactly how he's going to treat it as well and what future labs will need to be conducted in order to determine my progress. So far my experience has been excellent at Midtown Neurology.

Experiencing Double Vision

My overall experience was outstanding at Midtown Neurology. The staff was very courteous and professional. My wait time was approximately 10 minutes. When I met with Dr. Freedman, he was very thorough when trying to pinpoint the cause of my condition. He also seemed to take his time by not rushing through his analysis. I still have some more tests that need to be done but after my consultation with Dr. Freedman, I feel I'm in good hands.