Dr. Loring Jacobs Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Loring Jacobs?

AWESOME DOCTOR

I have had a couple different doctors in the past but Dr Loring Jacobs is by far the best. He listens to all the problems and is quick to find solutions.

disappointed

he has changed it seems he longer has an interest in the patients sits and types at the computer hardly listens to what you are saying come back dr Jacobs we like the old you

I don't believe this man has studied ANY medicine since he opened his practice. After $25,000 worth of tests and a year of visits, he suggested it was all in my head, intimated that I was lying about symptoms and suggested I see a Psychiatrist. He's a QUACK. I'm Celiac and he didn't do a single allergy test. Almost every symptom that I told him is CLASSIC for gluten allergies. He was mean, rude, condescending, and incompetent.

Patient of 15 years

Very thorough. If he has a concern from test results, he does not hesitate to refer to a specialist

Greatest doctor in the world.

Terrible doctor

Asked me to go to different floor to buy juice that was almost $100. Unnecessary tests. Mystery $80 bill 6 months later. Requested explanation and what was returned made no sense. Will never go back and wouldn't recommend to anyone.

don't go to him

told me that i was obese, i thought i was normal and never thought that i was fat orders unnecessary tests, no intuition when diagnosing

Dr. Jacobs is the best doctor I've ever had. Excellent diagnostician.

Dr. Jacobs has been by doctor for 10 years and he's better than any doctor I've ever had. He tests a lot but I know if I ever get seriously sick, I'm never going to hear, "If we'd only caught it sooner. "

Dr. Loring is very thorough. I am a 31 year old female and I have a treadmill and scan of all important parts every year. They take blood on site and he always spends as much time as you want to answer questions. I also like that when I am sick, he has always seen me the same day as I call. I never have to wait more than 5 minutes to see him. His staff is also very helpful and professional.

Good balance of prescribing medications and supplements. When a condition requires a specialist, he selects a highly qualified doctor

Dr. Loring Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.