Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lorissia Autery has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 14
Too often people think they have to go out of Jasper for "good" care, which is just false. I chose Dr. Autery after encountering her in the hall at the hospital one afternoon; she was just a very nice and pleasant lady. After my yearly appointment with her I couldn't have been more impressed with her medical skills, caring approach and bedside manner. There are more reasons for needing a gynecologist than the yearly exam we all dread. Afterwards, she took the time to ask questions and focus on other areas such as my moods, stress levels, and changes in hormones. I was very impressed, so much so I'm going on my 4th year as a patient. I look forward to another great visit this week!
Dr. Autery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Lorissia Autery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWalker Womens Specialists, 3400 Highway 78 E, Jasper, AL
Dr. Lorissia Autery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jasper, AL.