Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lorissia R Autery has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lorissia R Autery has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lorissia R Autery is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 14
Too often people think they have to go out of Jasper for "good" care, which is just false. I chose Dr. Autery after encountering her in the hall at the hospital one afternoon; she was just a very nice and pleasant lady. After my yearly appointment with her I couldn't have been more impressed with her medical skills, caring approach and bedside manner. There are more reasons for needing a gynecologist than the yearly exam we all dread. Afterwards, she took the time to ask questions and focus on other areas such as my moods, stress levels, and changes in hormones. I was very impressed, so much so I'm going on my 4th year as a patient. I look forward to another great visit this week!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Lorissia R Autery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsWALKER WOMENS SPECIALISTS, 3400 Highway 78 E Ste 510, Jasper, AL
Dr. Lorissia R Autery is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jasper, AL.