Dr. Lorna F Donovan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorna F Donovan?

We started with Dr Donovan when our oldest was a newborn. She has always taken time to explain things thoroughly and patiently. I am even more impressed now that our children are teens and she includes them in all discussions and empowers them to be part of their healthcare decisions.

What I like about this doctor is she spends enough time with you and she inspired me to be a doctor my self. You wont leave her office with confusion, ans she really listens to yor to what you have to say.And takes your time iwth her seriously. I just think this is an excellent beyound and above doctor. And when she dianoses you with something she will brake it down to where you understand it.She is just everything you could ask for. I really would recommend her to friends an other family memebers.