Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lorna I Rodriguez
Dr. Lorna I Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rodriguez has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lorna I Rodriguez has the following 3 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lorna I Rodriguez has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lorna I Rodriguez is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Lorna I Rodriguez accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLorna Ivette Rodriguez Md, 515 W Mayfield Rd Ste 302, Arlington, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lorna I Rodriguez in this video.
Dr. Lorna I Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.