4.8

Have you seen Dr. Lorne S Stitsky?

Concierge Doctor Extraordinairre

My family and I have I have been with Dr. Stitsky for over 5 years and could not be happier with the care we receive from one of the most kind, caring people I have ever met. I would highly recommend him and his team.

He is the best of the best

The best

The best.

Everything u want in a Family Doctor...

If you are looking for a real Family Doctor that cares then look no further. Dr Stitsky has a concierge practice and his attention to detail is impeccable. If you are one of the lucky patients that gets to see him, you know what I mean. Little to no wait time, a Dr that will listen to you, spend as much time as needed with you, and he truly cares about his patients. Every patient gets his cell phone number and he is always available to help u when needed. His staff is amazing and the way his practice is run is such a rarity these days. I am truly blessed to have him as my doctor!!

Great Doctor

I am not someone who likes going to the doctors. I was in a lot of pain one day and I was recommended to him. He was so caring and very professional best experience I've had . Staff was great as well.

The way is should be.

Great practicioner. I was at ease with his explanation of my condition and bedside manner and overall care. I'd recommend him for all medical needs. Two thumbs up for a doctor with a heart.

THE BEST FAMILY DOCTOR EVER !!!!!

Dr. Stitsky has been our family physician for over the past 12 years. He is by far the most compasionate, caring and intelligent physician my wife and I have ever known. His bedside manner is extraordinary and I trust him with my family's lives. In our opinion.. There is no better family physician !! thanks Doc for always being there for us !!!!

LOVE Dr Stitsky.

Dr. Stitsky is an old fashioned doctor who cares for his patients more than anything else. He is genuine and loves what he does. If you are lucky enough to become a patient of his, you will never want to leave!

I love this man

Same day appointments, he's done housecalls. No more than a 5 minute wait for appointments. Absolutely the most caring, wonderful doctor to ever treat my family. Calls us on our birthdays, texts us just to check in. Staff is lovely, office is always clean. Can't say enough good things. He's in it to help people, it's not about the $$ for him!

The Doctor who offers before you have to ask!

What an excellent and caring physician. I will never need to search for another Doctor. Dr. Stitsky genuinely cares about me. He actually calls me for well care checks. He is always on time and I never wait more than 5 minutes when I arrive although, I sometimes wish to wait longer because of the beautiful accomodations in the waiting room. His staff is professional and friendly. His overall operation is an A+.

Diagnostician Extraordenary !

He is the most effective doctor I have ever known, His office help is super, and the most time that I have ever waited is 5 minutes for an examination.

Dr. Lorne S Stitsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.

Dr. Lorne S Stitsky Is this you?