Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lorraine Alvarado Moeder has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lorraine Alvarado Moeder has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lorraine Alvarado Moeder has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 13
I waited one week to see Dr. Alvarado. Today, after waiting more than one hour 30 minutes and still no sight of the Dr. I walked out. I witnessed other patients complaining about the ridiculous long wait time to see Dr. Alvarado also. There was no emergency reason or any reason given by staff other than "She's just behind today." Every time I see this Dr. I wait more than an hour. I think it's unprofessional and inconsiderate, if not rude, to make patients wait this long on a regular basis. I wouldn't recommend others to this Doctor.
24 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Lorraine Alvarado Moeder accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDerby Family Medical Center, 1101 N Rock Rd, Derby, KS
Dr. Lorraine Alvarado Moeder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Derby, KS.