Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lorraine Bevilacqua
Dr. Lorraine Bevilacqua, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bevilacqua is affiliated with Florida Hospital Tampa, St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa and Florida Hospital Carrollwood. She speaks English.
Dr. Lorraine Bevilacqua has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I've never written a review of a doctor but feel compelled to so that other women don't make the mistake of choosing this doctor as their OB like I did. Dr. Bevilacqua is not only dismissive of serious patient concerns, but lacks knowledge of basic pregnancy-related symptoms and provides conflicting information from other physicians in the practice. She is uncaring, inconsiderate, and does not offer good prenatal care or support. I could not be more disappointed with how poorly I was treated on multiple occasions by this physician. Please do not choose her for your care. You and your baby are much better off with someone who you can count on to be your advocate during your pregnancy.
I have been her patient for many years and she is the most pleasant Doctor I have ever seen. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease and does not make you feel rushed. You can talk with her and she is always ready to answer your questions and help you any way she can with a problem or concern. I hope I never have to change doctors.
Dr. Bevilacqua is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Florida Hospital Tampa
St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa
Florida Hospital Carrollwood
Saint Joseph Women's Hospital
Saint Joseph's Hospital
31 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Johns Hopkins Health System
Locations & DirectionsLifetime-Obstetrics-Gynecology, 4321 N Macdill Ave, Tampa, FL
Dr. Lorraine Bevilacqua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.