Dr. Lorraine Bevilacqua Is this you?

A++++

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr B since she moved here. She is amazing. She perform surgery on me which went very well. My insurance is not accepted at their office so I am willing to pay out of pocket to remain seeing her.

Horribly Unprofessional

Posted on May 7th, 2013

I've never written a review of a doctor but feel compelled to so that other women don't make the mistake of choosing this doctor as their OB like I did. Dr. Bevilacqua is not only dismissive of serious patient concerns, but lacks knowledge of basic pregnancy-related symptoms and provides conflicting information from other physicians in the practice. She is uncaring, inconsiderate, and does not offer good prenatal care or support. I could not be more disappointed with how poorly I was treated on multiple occasions by this physician. Please do not choose her for your care. You and your baby are much better off with someone who you can count on to be your advocate during your pregnancy.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

I have been her patient for many years and she is the most pleasant Doctor I have ever seen. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease and does not make you feel rushed. You can talk with her and she is always ready to answer your questions and help you any way she can with a problem or concern. I hope I never have to change doctors.

Posted on August 11th, 2012

I have been going to this practice for about 28 years now. All the doctors have been good.

Posted on February 10th, 2011

Doctor was very caring and attentive to my needs. I felt that my issues were addressed and cared for appropriately.

Posted on February 24th, 2009