Dr. Lorraine Brancato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorraine Brancato?

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

Excellent Doctor!!! Very caring about my well being :) She is the best!!

Posted on June 27th, 2012

Great Dr. Very caring, very thorough, gives great alternative medicine ideas to use in conjunction with current treatments. I highly recommend her!LL

Caring doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2012

I was diagnosed with glaucoma in my country and i came to the US looking for a glaucoma specialist. With the help of my niece we found Dr Brancato and she helped us so much through everything. She operated my left eye and did such a great job and I never felt any discomfort or pain. She is such a great, caring and professional doctor. She explained everything in detail and I understood my diagnosis much better than before. I was very lucky to have been operated by her. Now I can live without worry and stress and see my children grow up. Thank You Dr. Brancato.

Dr. Lorraine J Brancato

Posted on May 7th, 2010

I have glaucoma and have gone to Dr. Brancato for, at least, 10 years. My mother had macular degeneration and glaucoma. When my mother, who I loved very much, moved to NJ to live with me, I took her to the only glaucoma doctor that I would recommend - Dr. Brancato. My mother went to Dr. B for years, until my mother died. One of my best friends, who is 95, has gone for years. One day, while waiting for my appointment, in Paramus, I struck up a conversation with another patient, who was fretting over her bus schedule. It turned out that the woman lived in Newark. Surprised, I asked how she found Dr. B. She proceeded to tell me that 20 years ago, another glaucoma specialist told her that she would be blind within the year and that there was nothing that could be done. Another doctor asked if the woman would like to go to `one of the best in the country' - Dr. Brancato. The woman has followed Dr. B for over 20 years, no matter how many buses she has to take. And, yes, the woman still has her sight!If you want to go to one of the best, brightest, most knowledgeable, and caring doctors, "in this country," but you happen to be one of the minority, who don't like dogs, then tell the office staff and Molly will be kept locked in Dr. B's office, while you are there. Molly is a clean, well trained, happy, non-allergenic dog, who helps calm people. Just as hospitals and nursing homes bring dogs in, now, knowing that dogs bring down blood pressure, and are therapeutic in helping people deal with stress and/or pain, I have witnessed the lighter mood and added laughter coming from other patients, as Molly bounces in and out of the examining rooms. And, as a final note - I keep a card index of EVERY doctor, lawyer, etc, my mother, daughter, or I have ever been to. On each card, I put a rating, usually with an explanation. VERY few have "Excellent" written on them. Dr. Brancato is one of those few. 2010 AOL Inc. All Rights ReservedAccessible VersionStandard VersionTerms of ServicePrivacy PolicyContext Sensitive Shortcuts

Posted on June 16th, 2016