Dr. Lorraine Coli Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lorraine Coli?

Dr.Lorraine Marie Coli MD.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Dr.Coli is the best doctor I have had.at Kaiser. She is my specialist for copd.She is an expert in her field. .I am confident in her and trust her judgement. She is kind .caring and genuine .She treats her staff and other patients with dignity and kindness as well. I feel very grateful to have her as my doctor. er

Impatient, Doesn't Like Questions and Takes Offense If You Ask

Posted on October 9th, 2013

Very disappointed. But not much of a surprise as this is a KAISER doctor. I had a CT scan that resulted in a radiologist suggesting lung cancer. I was really scared. I saw Dr. Coli. She said she wasn't concerned because I wasn't a smoker though I have dozens of lung nodules and one grew since the last scan. At the exam she told me to email if I had questions. I emaikled that several cancer patients on a forum said their tests were similar to mine before diagnosis. She wrote me back a note that included she would happy to recommend another doctor. I didn't take it as a rebuff that time. But then I took a test she ordered. The tech told me I had a low score and therefore he would give me a bronchial dialator and retest. Afterward I read that such a score could mean the beginnings of asthma or COPD. So I emailed her a copy of the article and asked a couple questions. She emailed me a few sentences from another article, then added "If you would like to see a different pulmonologist, that can be arranged." I just asked 2 questions under the shadow of a possible lung cancer diagnosis and each time she answered as if to say, "Look, if you don't take my word, without question, see another doctor". I think this is very sad that she doesn't understand the fear and apprehension of possibly having a terminal horrible disease. I hope she doesn't treat everyone this way!

Posted on March 1st, 2011