Dr. Lorraine Innes Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Lorraine Innes?

Amazing doctor

Posted on February 12th, 2017

Dr Innes has been my psychiatrist for many years and has seen me through life's difficulties. She is an amazing listener and has a great handle on current therapies.

reckless, irresponsible prescriber

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr Innes prescribed nearly 15 pills a day for my adult daughter: Xanax, Clonapin, Ambient and Vyvanse (Adderall). She gave out prescriptions without office visits and was unconcerned when I told her that these pills were counter-indicated. My daughter turned to illegally purchased pain pills, then heroin. It all started in the 'safety' of Dr. Innes' office.

The best psychiatrist in the Metropolitan area.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Dr. Innes is highly intelligent; always aware of what is happening on the frontier of new discoveries that could prove successful in treating her patients. She is dogged in her approach to help relieve her patients suffering. I have never found a more accomplished doctor to treat my psychiatric illnesses.

Posted on May 13th, 2014

I've been with Dr. Innes for over 5 years. Always there for me when I need her. SHE LISTENS! Best Doc ever!!!

Dropped me like a lead balloon

Posted on September 6th, 2013

I thought Dr. Innes was a great doctor when she treated me...for some reason, though, she just stopped making appointments with me, did not return phone messages and did not explain why she acted in this way. It was a good thing I was not suicidal because I probably would have taken action. I would not recommend her to anyone who needs help!!!

Dangerous doctor nice person

Posted on August 17th, 2013

Lovely Personality with some very good character traits. Very bright. Should have been a chemist likes to overload chemicals in the Highest possible dosage on clients. Has caused heart attacks and brain damage in subjects. Should be a researcher on animals, would probably make very important contributions to the field of psychopharmacology.

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Dr. Innes has been my psychiatrist for many years. I've always found her to be both sympathetic and professional. I'd recommend her to anyone I know who's had difficulties with depression or mental illness .

Posted on July 4th, 2016