Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lorraine C King
Dr. Lorraine C King, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Cape May Court House, NJ. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. King is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. King has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lorraine C King has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Lorraine C King has the following 11 expertise
- Pregnancy Complications
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Thyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Lorraine C King has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lorraine C King is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I came in as a new patient a few months back and was not greeted by the front desk clerk. I went to check and see if they had a sign in sheet, and was quickly shooed away by the woman working the front deck. I felt not welcomed and as if I was a burden to her. I waited over an hour to see Dr. King when I finally was called back... She is a GREAT, THOROUGH, SMART, doctor. Sad to say I wont be returning due do the lack of respect coming from the front desk.
Dr. King is an outstanding physician. She is very knowledgeable about all medical issues and is open to all types of treatment- traditional and alternative. She is always thorough and takes time with each patient. The only problem is that one member of her staff is unpleasant and makes things difficult for patients. Other than that, i highly recommend Dr. King.
I am so glad to be in Dr. King's care. She saw me right away, (even though I was unknown to her) diagnosed, tested, evaluated, explained and treated me with intelligence, respect and caring. She is very open to alternative therapies, but does not push them on her patients. She is a fantastic, both as a doctor and person.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. King is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Lorraine C King accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lorraine C King in this video.
Dr. Lorraine C King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.