Dr. Lorraine M Williams Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lorraine M Williams?

disappointed

It took over a month to get appointment and then the day before my appointment it was moved out another week. When I did fin ally get to see the dr. I waited over an hour to get to the exam room. The nurse was so uninterested as if I was just bothering her with the reason of why I needed to see the doctor. I was then left in the exam room for almost an hour. I finally got the nurse attention and was told the the dr was running behind. When the dr did finally come in, she spent less then 10 minutes with me and was very rude. Snappy would be the word I would use. At the check out the staff had no smile about them as if it bothered them that I had to stop at their desk to check out. I will not be back. Dissatisfied and disappointed.