Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lorraine Martinez
Dr. Lorraine Martinez, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Campbell, KY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Col. Florence A. Blanchfield Army Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lorraine Martinez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 3 of 3
She did refuse on checking,denied the need,i had placenta left inside me for 2 months.I could get her sued and license revoked. After crying on the phone she finally agreed for ultrasound,wshich proved the placenta still inside with no pregnancy/baby. SHe was rushing and refusing any need,she didn't even checked me manually,nothing,i waited 35 min to hour and all i had 5 minutes of refusing talk.
Dr. Martinez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Col. Florence A. Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Lorraine Martinez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions650 Joel Dr, Fort Campbell, KY
Dr. Lorraine Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Campbell, KY.