Dr. Lorraine Nall Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lorraine Nall?

Great Doctor!!!

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Dr. Nall has been my primary care physician for six years. She is thorough, and always spends time to go over the lab work in detail. I am 110% satisfied with the level of friendliness and courtesy of her staff, the cleanliness of the facility, and the overall experience.

Posted on February 24th, 2017

terrible

Posted on June 27th, 2016

not a good dr.

Dr. Lorraine Nall ~ my internist

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Nall is thorough and easy to talk with. She was instrumental in tracking down a health problem that I didn't know I had. I am grateful for her perseverance and the results of my serious surgery. She is an excellet doctor and her nurse, Sandy, is a pleasure to work with, too.

Posted on November 12th, 2015

She seems to care more about the number of visits and people she can see in a day for the money rather than actually caring about her patients well being.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Demeanor was cold, dismissive, and attitude was rude!

Posted on June 25th, 2013

I am new to the area and have been accustomed to excellent care, so I was apprehensive about needing to change primary physicians. My experience was completely different from some of the earlier reviews on this site. Dr Nall and her staff were very personable, caring, and competent. All of my questions were answered and follow up was prompt. I couldn't be more pleased!

Posted on April 27th, 2013

usually came into room rattled

A helpful, knowledgable physician who respects me and aids me in making decisions about my health.

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I was delighted when I discovered Dr Nall. TC had so few female internists at the time, she was the first one I met and I was immediately sure I'd stay with her. I have IDDM and she listened to my experiences with it and to my way of dealing with it, which is not as deathly seriously as some. She respected that and worked with me where I was, tracking with regular testing and visits. I appreciate Dr Nall's cheery and positive manner with me, and her listening skills and quick responses. I feel her to be intelligent and competent. She doesn't waste time and I'm in and out in efficiently.

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I am new to the area and Dr Nall was recommended to me. I think she is wonderful!! She was very caring and professional. She listened to me carefully and responded professionally. I certainly do not recognize any of the traits that some of these posts are describing ... I think she is a class act!

HORRIBLE!

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Dr. Nall is a horrible doctor. For about a year I was getting horrible internal pains that would usually come up in the middle of the night & would leave me in the most unbearable pain for roughly two hours at a time. When I asked Dr. Nall about it, she told me that I had heart burn & gave me a few medications to help this. I continued to have these episodes. When I told her the meds were not working, she insisted I keep taking them. The pain was so terrible that I went to the ER twice. When I went a second time after a year of this, the doctor came right in & instantly knew that I had gallstones. He gave me an ultrasound that night & confirmed it. I was told that the procedure to have a gallbladder removed was the most common he sees. There was no reason Dr. Nall should not have diagnosed me properly except that she just didn't care. I was recommended by the ER doctor to have my surgery immediately & was given Vicadin to ease pain in the meantime. However, my surgery was pushed back & when I asked one of Dr. Nall's (very rude) nurses for a refill, they would not help. I called the ER & asked for a refill & they did which was amazing because I had an episode that week! Dr. Nall is the most uncaring doctor I have ever had & I only wish I had sued her for malpractice.

Thorough

Posted on June 19th, 2011

Dr. Nall is the most thorough physician I have had since moving to the area 10 years ago. Highly intelligent, personable, focused and organized.