Dr. Lorraine Schroeder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorraine Schroeder?

The Best We've Ever Had

Posted on May 10th, 2017

In all phases of our lives, my wife and I have come to trust in "Dr. Lori's" expertise and judgment in each situation in which we have communicated with her. She is more about the whole patient than just the symptoms. We wouldn't trade her for anyone!

Awesome Doc

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Dr. Schroeder has treated me for over 25 years and also my children and husband. My children are grown now but continue to see Dr. Schroeder because she is such a great Caring expert Doctor. I would recommend Dr. Schroeder to everyone and anyone looking for a Doctor!

Great doctor!

Posted on April 17th, 2017

Dr. Schroeder is very professional and she truly cares about her patients.

Greatest Doctor Ever

Posted on March 15th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Schroeder's for more than twenty-five years and have nothing but great things to say about her professionalism, medical knowledge, patient bedside manner and willingness to go out of her way to help someone in need. She is the best Doctor I have ever had.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Great caring physican!

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Worst doctor I've ever been to. It's fast pace service and non of your concerns about yourself is a concern to her.

I can tell her anything

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Lorraine is the type of doctor that you can be very candid with. She makes you feel comfortable. It is important to have that kind of relationship with your doctor. I am a male, and it is particularly nice to be able to be comfortable with a female doctor. I'd never go to anyone else. I never wait, I always see her, not an assistant. She knows her stuff, and her continuing education shows.

Julie Porras,RN

Posted on September 16th, 2011

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Dr. Schroeder has been my primary care physician for 20 years. She is smart, caring, kind and thorough. She always goes above and beyond and truly gives compassionate, top quality care. I love her!!!

Long time physician

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Schroeder for over 20 years. She is very quick to see me any time I have an immediate problem, and always helpful for any medical problem. She is both professional and caring. I highly recommend her.

Too Rushed.

Posted on October 19th, 2010

I came to see this doctor for the first time because I had the stomach flu. While there I mentioned I had a lump growing in my neck. (She felt me neck and I told her I had thyroid disease which ran in the family). So she sent me for labs to test my thyroid and other bloodwork. When I came back for my lab results she went over them with me and told me my thyroid levels were fine and was about to send me on my way. I asked her "what am I supposed to do with this lump in my neck then?" She said "You have a lump in your neck?" Apparently she hadn't written it in my chart from the appointment before or was in too much of a rush to read my chart if she had written it down. Thankfully she sent me for an ultrasound and as it turns out I had thyroid cancer. Thanks to me reminder her she didn't send me on my merry way with cancer. She doesn't seem to be the type of doctor who wants to take the time out to talk to you and listen to what's going on. My impression was that she wanted to rush as many patients through as possible to make the most money. I wouldn't go to her.

She is Great

Posted on September 11th, 2010

She has been my doctor for years. I have personally referred at least 15 people to her. No one has ever said anything other than rave how great she is.