Dr. Lorri L Hendon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorri L Hendon?

Dr. Hendon is the best. She always spends enough time, she explains things well, she follows up, and shows us that she is genuinely concered.

This doctor does not seem to be interested in helping beyond the immediate issue. I had a rash that broke out over my whole body during a herniated disc (C6-7)episode, and shingles was ruled out. I left wondering what the rash was - she didn't care to go beyond ruling out shingles and didn't refer me to a dermatologist or even speculate what it was or how to aleviate the itching. fortunately the rash went away on it's own, but I still wonder what it was. Another time, I asked her about improving my low libido - nothing was done to my current oral contraceptive perscription. I went to a new OBGYN and that is the first thing they did, which improved my libido. There are several other examples I can give. I am looking for a new PCP.

Dr. Lorri L Hendon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philomath, OR.