Dr. Lorrie L Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lorrie L Campbell?

seemed to be having a bad day

I tried out Dr. Campbell in holts summit because she is close and I have always loved capital regional hospital. I WILL NOT go back. She was not in the least interested in talking to me, she just sat and typed in her laptop as I talked and told her my symptoms. She was more concerned in my last gyno visit, which had NOTHING to do with why I was even there! The visit was very uncomfortable and I was not confident in her analysis at all. I will be finding a more caring doctor instead of this icy woman.

seems impatient

I have gone to Dr. Campbell for different things since 2009. Concerning a cold or flu, she is helpful and informative, but concerning my back pain, she seemed suspicious and short. She may have several patients that come in for the sole purpose of trying to obtain narcotics, but I am NOT one of them. I simply needed relief from my back pain(which after having an MRI proved that I had severe damage to my L5 and L4 disks) Even with the MRI proof in front of her, there was alot of sarcasm when she answered my questions. I left her office in tears the last two times I went to her and will NOT go back to her. In my opinion, she is better at handling basic symptoms but less than effective when it comes to anything worse than a cold or flu.I won't waste my time going to a doctor that has no interest in helping me live a bearable life through pain management until I am able to have the surgery that is necessary to function normally and will be finding a more patient and understanding primary care physician.

Dr. Lorrie L Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holts Summit, MO.