Dr. Lorrie Richardson-Oneal Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lorrie Richardson-Oneal?

Great Dr. But the office staff needs too go!

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Richardson for a year now! She has been the only Dr. in hall county I find very compassionate, caring, and understanding! As for her staff they are rude, talk about other patients openly for other patients to hear! When she moved her office to a new location, NO ONE FROM HER STAFF called or even updated at least her website! Also none of the staff calls to confirm appointments! I have over heard the staff on more than one occasion be rude and blame patients for not showing up for their appointments. I have seen the patients show the staff their appointment cards and the staff has said that they didn't make that appointment, or that the staff had tried contacting them on which this older lady started to cry and told them she didn't receive a call from any of them! One of the staff members a younger guy told her it wasn't the staffs or dr's problem that she couldn't be seen and to leave! Not one staff member offered to help in anyway! in this situation! This young man needs to be fired along with the other office staff! I hope Dr. Richardson sees these reviews and takes immediate action before she loses more patients! I have chosen to see another doctor and I will show them the courteously THEY HAVE SHOWN! And not cancel my up coming appointment, besides the staff doesn't call patients about confirming appointments, or more importantly call all patients to let us know they have moved! Plus in my experience with them, the phone rings and the staff ignores the calls! I wish you all the best that sees Dr. Richardson. she is an amazing Dr. but her staff actions has given me no choice to see another Dr.

patient

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Every office visit is guaranteed to last at least 4 hours. The staff is very unprofessional. Making sure all patients here others private information. after you finally get in a room waiting there hours . The doctor finally shows up to work. The office also has unqualified office personal adminstering shots because the Doctor is scared is needles. She will be in your room for 2 minutes top. just when you think it couldnt get any worse. You get off work early to show up for your scheduled appointment. Try to go in and notice the door is locked and everything is gone. With no warning. No letter no phone call no email nothing. So then you have to figure out how to get your daily medications without help from her.This doctor needs to be shut down or hopefully has.

She was a blessing to me

Posted on August 2nd, 2013

Dr. Richardson was my O.B. dr. in Rockford, Illinois. Not only was she a wonderful dr. she was such a compassionate and discerning person. At a critical time in my life she was a huge blessing and encouragement to me. She invited me to her church, and I went and sat with her. She never knew how much that meant to me, and I know she didn't know that what she talked with me about made a difference. I would say that Dr. Lorrie exemplifies what Jude 1:22 means, "of some having compassion, making a difference." I have tried to find her in Rockford just to tell her this-she made a huge difference. I have peace and joy, and I am healthy inside and out. Thank-you so much, Dr. Lorrie. Love you.

Patient

Posted on July 14th, 2013

She is such a caring and passionate Dr. But I have the hardest time trying to reach her office the line is either busy and when it do ring it just ring and ring until it becomes a busy tone. I have been having some medical issues and I need my Dr! This is crazy I had never not been able to reach a Dr. So I called after hours and I told them I hadn't been able to reach Dr by phone and she stated for me to just go to the office and thats what she would do! Good idea...cause one should be able to reach your DOCTOR.

Posted on April 4th, 2013

Horrible experience. I had an early appointment at nine and did not get seen until after 12pm. I attempted to walk out, and should have, but was talked into staying. Then a few months later, I find out that they sent my labs out of network. So I have to pay for it out of pocket. This was the most expensive check up I have ever had. I do not recommend going to this office. Office staff is also very unprofessional, when I tried to get my bill straightened out I was given the run around. Phone calls were not returned. At one point they told me in order to get hold of someone I should text them and they gave me their text number.

WOW!

Posted on June 19th, 2012

I saw Dr Lorrie for the first time on a day where she had two emergencies and was running late. This did not prohibit her from spending a great deal of time with me as a new patient. SHE IS WONDERFUL! I cant say enough good things about this woman with an incredible spirit!

Awesome Awesome Physician....

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Posted on January 30th, 2012

I have been out sick for a few months. During one of my appointments I watched Dr Lorrie make sure she was reading the results correctly and even notice a discrepancy from another Dr on one of my test. She checks very carefully.

Posted on June 9th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Lorrie almost three years now. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Lorrie very caring and her diagnois has been correct on every test I have had. i wouldn't change Dr's for any reason. very satisfied with her

Unprofessional Office Envoronment

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

The outside of the office buildings are newer, but the inside looked dumpy. The office staff was unprofessional and disorganized. My consultation was interrupted several times even by patients calling into the office who were angry with the doctor. I don't feel I got adequate health care. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on September 25th, 2017