Dr. Lorry D Thornton Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Lorry D Thornton?

Finally a doctor my wife and I trust

We have been searching for a primary care doctor since arriving to the Ft. Hood area. We have seen so many that have been horrible. Our experience with Dr. Thornton has been amazing. Both my wife and I have been very satisfied with the care we have gotten at the Harker Heights Clinic with Dr. Thornton. Her wait time can be a bit long, but the amount of time and care she gives each patient makes the wait worth it. Her staff is knowledgeable and attentive as well. She has been able to see us on short notice and follows up with the use of MyChart. We have asked questions via MyChart and her response time is fast. We have also had referrals by Dr. Thornton put in and those were filled extremely fast as well. All and all we are 100% satisfied with the care we are now receiving.

I saw Dr. Thornton at the Belton Urgent Care Center and she was very attentive to my needs. She spend the time necessary to provide the needed care for me.

Presents poorly with flat affect. Gives little to no feedback as if she has no medical knowledge.

Saw this doctor in a workers comp case. She appears to be on the side of the insurance company, did not report what happened during the exam, did not listen to what the injured employee said during the exam, and stated in her report exactly what the insurance company wanted her to say without any thought of the injured worker.

Caring and knowledgable

I certainly recommend Dr. Lawrence. She made a very accuraate diagnosis of my illness and quickly began a course of treatment that had me feeling great improvement in less than 24 hrs. She wasvery professional yet quite caring and human.