Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lotfi Hacein-Bey?

We were very pleased with his patient-doctor relationship and his knowledge of the brain

Excellent physician has helped me greatly

Patient

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Hacein-Bey, he is amazing and incredible. My husband was rushed to the hospital with what turned out to be an AVM that burst. After two surgeries they were not able to fix the bleed so they called in Dr Hacein-Bey. He performed 2 embolizations and the AVM was fixed 100%. I am so grateful to him for saving my husbands life. He is always available to us when we have questions or concerns and is so caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing his services.

Dr Hacein-Bey is outstanding

Words cannot express my appreciation and gratitude for everything that Dr. Hacein-Bey did for me. He saved my life! He and his staff guided me through the dark days prior to and after my surgery. No one expects to ever hear the words "you have a Brain Aneurysm", but if you ever hear those words - the best words you can hear after that are... "I would like to refer you to Dr. Hacein-Bey, the best in his field." Can you tell that I love this man? Intelligent, skilled, kind, warm and there for you before and after.

Dr Hacein-Bey is an upstanding expert in his field of medicine

Dr. Hacein-Bey and his staff were the most professional I have experienced in a very long time. His expertise in his field of medicine is outstanding, and his staff worked endlessly to help get appointments and deal with insurance challenges. The Dr's care at the hospital was the best. Just hearing his voice calmed me and my husband down during the anxoius time before the surgey.

Parent of 18 year old with AVM

My son was rushed to a hospital in Sacramento after collapsing of a ruptured AVM (bleed in the cerebellum/brain stem area). The firs neurologists that spoke to us, were of the opinion that there was probably nothing that could be done to aleviate the bleed or treat the bleed. After several CT scans and and MRI, Dr. Hacien-Bey was brought in to perform an imbolization. He was the most clear in explaining the procedure, the outcome, etc. He completed the procedure quickly, told us that he considered the embolization 100% repaired and stopped in to see my son in ICU for at least two weeks after the procedure. He made us feel more reassured than any of the other doctors. He has the perfect balance of knowledge, skill, and communication skills. When my son has recovered, I will take him to meet Dr. Hacien-Bey, the doctor that saved his life.

Best of the Best

I'm sure there are other doctors with the technical and physical skills of Dr. Hacein-Bey, however, I challenge anyone to find one with the bedside manner of Dr. Hacein-Bey. You can tell right from the start he loves what he does and spends more time explaining things than any other doctor I know. He makes you feel so at ease, you forget any anxiety you may have felt before seeing him.

When Only The Best Will Do

A genuinely caring human being, an exceptional doctor. One in a Million! Extraordinarily intelligent, a highly educated compassionate professional who is deeply committed to his patients well being. Goes well beyond the call of duty to make certain his patients have all the options carefully explained in plain easy to understand terms. Although he is a leading world expert in his field, he is wonderfully down to earth fellow. It is no wonder that he has been voted Best Doctor repeatedly year after year. Superb beside manner, wish there were more physicians like him today. A very rare jewel among many mediocre white coat practitioners of medicine! I trust him completely with my life and recommend him highly.

One of the finest Doctors I have ever encountered. Very professional and takes the time to explain his procedures. I highly recommend this doctor.