Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lou Ellen E Wilson
Dr. Lou Ellen E Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lou Ellen E Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1988
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Lou Ellen E Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFacey Medical Group, 11211 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lou Ellen E Wilson in this video.
Dr. Lou Ellen E Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.