Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Louay C Toma
Dr. Louay C Toma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Toma is affiliated with Sutter Delta Medical Center and San Ramon Regional Medical Center. Dr. Toma has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Louay C Toma has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Louay C Toma has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Louay C Toma is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Toma is absolutely incredible! From start to finish, his professionalism, care and expertise made what was a stressful situation for me, very easy. I had so much pain prior to getting my hip done by him and after I feel like a new man. My hip was very bad, but Dr. Toma cleaned it up and did the procedure flawlessly. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a hip replacement.
Dr. Toma represents the number one orthopedic surgeon in Northern California. If you need a hip replaced Dr. Toma is the one to have the procedure with. I was walking the same day and was discharged from the hospital the next morning. I am 68 years old and my pain level went from a high of 10 to zero within a week. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional hip replacement.
I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr Toma's for over a year now and I can ubiasedly state that he is first of all, the very best there is at total minimally invasive hip replacement. His decorum, calm and reassuring manner, friendliness, humility, punctuality and concern for each individual he sees is beyond reproach. Follow ups have all been the same and his staff are all top flight too.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Toma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1988
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Louay C Toma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & DirectionsMUIR ORTHOPEDIC SPECIALISTS, 2405 Shadelands Dr Ste 210, Walnut Creek, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Louay C Toma, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Walnut Creek, CA, in this video.
Dr. Louay C Toma is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.