Dr. Louis A Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louis A Klein?

The best dr ever ! He saved me and saved my son God bless you !

I have had Dr Klein for over 20 years. He has delivered my four kids and many surgeries. most caring and wonderful Doctor..

Love this Office!

Ladies as you know finding an ob/gyn is easy, there are so many out there, maybe to many but once you find one you are comfortable with and trust it's like finding a diamond in the ruff and thats how i feel. I am so happy that i have found Dr. Klein and his staff, the staff is so friendly and knowledgable its apparent they have worked for Dr. Klein for many years, its a very warm family type feeling, I absolutley love it. Dr. Klein delivered my baby 2 years ago and I just cant say enough very happy from start to finish, I come back yearly and even after a year when i came in for my annual they remember exactly who I am (by name) before I even sign in and also details about me, I love being greeted in that manner, makes me feel Like a Friend not just a patient I would have expected any office to forget, but they didnt and that just say it all. Ladies i just cant say enough if your looking for the best ob/gyn office experienced, Knowledgable, and caring look no further I am positive you will be just as happy as I am.

Dr. Klein is excellent

He is very experienced and smart, takes time to talk to you and makes you feel at ease.. his office does get hectic sometimes and I plan for an extra 15 min just in case - this is a small price to pay for having a doctor you can trust (especially when you're pregnant)

Dr Klein is Excellent!

I have been a patient of Dr Klein since 1989. He delivered both my daughters by c-section and I have been seeing him for my routine check ups for 22 years. He keeps well informed of the latest medical developments and opinions and is extremely competent in his field. As with many brilliant professionals he has a wacky sense of humor and is very busy, but always takes time to make you feel at ease and very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr Klein with his years of experience as a doctor and surgeon. My only worry is which doctor I will be able to see when Dr Klein retires!

This doctor has no bed side manner, I don't believe that he has any care for his patients.. Not a good experience overall

Dr. Louis A Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.